Note de ce sujet :
  • Moyenne : 0 (0 vote(s))
Milwaukee Bucks, newwovenplacemats.com, Personalized NBA Woven Placemats
Leonard scored 42 of the Clippers’ final 68 points. During that stretch, Leonard shot efficiently from the field (17-of-22), from deep (5-of-8) and from the free-throw line (3-of-3). Meanwhile, Doncic’s efficiency fluctuated. After scoring 11 first-quarter points on 4-of-8 shooting, Doncic became less effective in the second (four points on 1-of-3) and third (two points on 1-of-5 shooting). Doncic rebounded in the fourth quarter (12 points on 5-of-8 shooting), but Leonard made up for that with 12 points of his own while making all five of his attempts.

Evans has a doctorate in biostatistics from Harvard. She spent two years as a data scientist with Verily Life Sciences.Denver Nuggets

''I think it shows that last year is last year and this year is this year,'' Snyder said.Milwaukee Bucks

newwovenplacemats.com
Personalized NBA Woven Placemats

But this ain’t “Space Jam 2” — the movie James plugged in reply to a question about playing in the Summer Olympics — it’s an unprecedented time in the NBA and a tough time to repeat as a champion with little rest.

"I don't want to give an official update until I get more information," Suns coach Monty Williams said. "I don't have anything right now. He seems to be OK."

"It was a pleasure to be on the court to witness that," Jokic said of Lillard's performance.Portland Trail Blazers

"I mean, it's like that for me," Leonard said. "I don't know how other players think, but just for me, it's about the situation that's in front of you. Just because you played great in, whatever, nine Game 7s, doesn't mean you play great in game 10 and vice versa. It's all about the moment.Orlando Magic
Répondre

Atteindre :

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)