Note de ce sujet :
  • Moyenne : 0 (0 vote(s))
Colorado Rockies Face Masks, Custom MLB Face Mask, teamblackmasks.com
Through three matchups with the Royals, the Tigers are 13-for-92 (.141) with three runs, four walks and 38 strikeouts. The series finale is at 1:10 p.m. Monday, with right-hander Spencer Turnbull taking the mound to conclude a seven-game homestand.

Recently, the Tigers have operated under a modified six-man rotation, using five starters — Matthew Boyd, Spencer Turnbull, Jose Urena, Casey Mize and Fulmer — with Skubal pitching as a reliever in tandem with Fulmer.Colorado Rockies Face Masks

The shoulder has landed him on the injured list once already this season. He’s struggled at the plate since his return for last weekend’s thrilling three-game series against the Dodgers in San Diego.

How to purchase Alex the 'Bay Area Bunny' BreakingT shirts originally appeared on NBC Sports Bayarea

Darvish had never begrudged the fans. If anything, he still viewed them in a positive light. Before that game he pitched for the Cubs, he wrote a message to them on the mound: “Thanks.”Arizona Diamondbacks Face Masks

teamblackmasks.com
Custom MLB Face Mask

I was terrified. Would this be the night that someone chose to pick a fight, to threaten my mother or my boyfriend, to make fun of my brother? It had happened in other locations . . . but never at the stadium, never during the game.New York Yankees Face Masks

“Well, he came here for a reason,” Maddon said. “He was signed to do two things, as far as I can remember. So why would you go out, recruit the guy, bring him in for a specific purpose, and not permit him to try to do that? That makes no sense to me.”Toronto Blue Jays Face Masks
Répondre

Atteindre :

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)