Note de ce sujet :
  • Moyenne : 0 (0 vote(s))
newwovenplacemats.com, Hand NBA Woven Placemat, Boston Celtics
Beal named Eastern Conference Player of the Week as Wizards go 4-0 originally appeared on NBC Sports Washington

newwovenplacemats.com
Hand NBA Woven Placemat

With debate whether or not Aldridge's jersey should be retired or not by the Trail Blazers, on this day in history, LaMarcus Aldridge dropped 46 points against the Houston Rockets in Game 1 of the 2014 playoffsAtlanta Hawks

With the Rockets (15-46) in last place in the Western Conference and mathematically eliminated from the playoff chase, there is no reason to have Wall push through an injury that can linger to try and win a couple more games.

The Southeastern Conference's preseason player of the year slammed face-first to the floor seconds after coming out of a timeout during a Dec. 12 game at Florida State. Teammates, coaches, opponents and fans watched in shock as the Southeastern Conference's preseason player of the year became a trauma patient.Toronto Raptors

“I have no idea,” said coach Doc Rivers. “I’m hoping a few are back. I don’t know if all of them will be back, honestly. It is what it is. You go through this. Unfortunately, we’re going through it at a key point, but it’s nothing you can control. If guys are not ready, they’re not ready. It’s nothing I can do about it.”Cleveland Cavaliers

“It’s time to move on,” he said, via the Houston Chronicle. “It’s been the greatest honor of my professional life to lead this organization. It’s been the ride of a lifetime.”

While football enthusiasts pump out NFL mock drafts ahead of the league's April 29 draft, NBA teams already are setting their sights on the 2021 NBA Draft, which is set for July 29 at the Barclays Center.Boston Celtics
Répondre

Atteindre :

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)